Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px



"A
ku juga punya hati. Tapi hati itu aku sorokkan di satu sudut jauh dalam jasad ini supaya mereka tidak menyedari akan kewujudannya."-SarahDanielle-

22 December, 2011

This One Guy

in this wide world.. there will be one guy that you will really love, one guy that you will hate for the rest of your life, and one guy that you will live with forever.
but for me, i never met the last guy, a guy who will live with me forever.. but there's one guy who remain in my heart. he is the only one who i really love before, and the one who i'll hate for the rest of my life... he's the reason why i'm ruining my life. he's the reason why i becoming like someone else... he broke my heart into many pieces that i also cant count how much is it and how many times he keeps doing that.. 2 years not enough to cure back the wound he left... till now i can feel it's still bleeding....
. if i had one last wish, i would wish that he never exist in my life, and then everything will be okay... i wont be like this freak anymore... i will live like a normal girl... 
i really hate him....T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment