Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px



"A
ku juga punya hati. Tapi hati itu aku sorokkan di satu sudut jauh dalam jasad ini supaya mereka tidak menyedari akan kewujudannya."-SarahDanielle-

14 December, 2011

When the last tear drop falls


It's so hard to lose the one i love, to finally have to say goodbye. i try to be strong but the pain keeps holdin' on and all that i can do is cry. deep within my heart i know it's time to move on when the fairy tale that i once knew is gone...

When the last tear drop falls, i'll still be holdin' on to all of our memories and all of what used to be...
When the last tear drop falls i will stand tall and know that you're here with me in my heart...
So now I'm alone and life keeps movin' on but my destination still unknown..
Will there be a time when I'll fall in love again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment